Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 166

Today was an ok day I guess. I watched a little Star Trek Deep Space
9 this morning. I know John Schultz really prefers that series to
Voyager, but I'm not sold yet. I'm not sure I believe in Commander
Sysko yet.

But then work happened. Sort of like the American phrase of other
things happening. It took me a few hours to catch everything up from
the flurry of emails from last night, but everything is in order now.
We're getting closer to the trip, and I have about all the airlift
taken care of, so that's good. I'm still trying to decide on other
backup plans, but I think I'm in good shape now.

So I personally had an idea, and then arranged something pretty cool
for tomorrow. Maybe the rest of the world won't think so, but I do.
Hopefully I'll have a picture and a short story for tomorrow.

As I populate my hard drive with TV and movies for when I get home,
I'm running out of ideas. If people would suggest favorite shows and
movies, I'll grab them and I can watch them when I am home again. I
think I still have plenty of space on the hard drive, so the sky is
the limit!

That's about it for today. I can't think of much else that happened.
So I will write more tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I think you would enjoy re-runs of "Human Target." It was a Fox show. Sort of James Bond...in an hour!

    ReplyDelete