Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 173

Well, what a long and stressful day. I had many things happen today,
and I can't talk about a single one of them!

I did, however, watch the movie Thor this morning. I actually enjoyed
it, and felt the urge to walk around topless carrying a hammer.
Unfortunately, my hammer is a Stanley, and not nearly as useful as
Thor's. But it was entertaining.

I had a wrap for lunch, picked up my laundry, ordinary stuff. We went
to Eggers to farewell some people, but it hadn't yet started at the 45
minutes late mark, and I had to get back for my mission. So I didn't
get to hear any of it. But I'll live. I had another wrap for dinner,
but with bacon. I really try to live on the edge.

Not too much else. A VERY early morning for me tomorrow, so that's
not cool. However, I think I have a good lunch on the schedule for
tomorrow. I'll tell you about it tomorrow. For now, Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment