Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 191

Today was average, I'd say. Nothing to good or bad.

I did spend some time this morning watching our PSD teams do some
drills with the cars, and that was entertaining to watch. I learned
some interesting tidbits too. For instance, if they have the car
break down with a General and his aide, they'll grab the General and
throw him into a second car, but the aide is really on his own. If he
doesn't keep up, he gets left behind. Kind of crazy!

Hmm, other than that, I surfed the internet, argued with trip
planners, and ate junk food. Nothing too exciting to report. I'm
going on a Volunteer and Community Relations mission tomorrow, so
that'll be interesting. I think we're giving lots of supplies to an
orphanage or something. I'll get the details in the morning.

Well, that's about it for the night. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment