Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 185

Today was a pretty good day! My face is pink from a slight sunburn,
but it was so nice to see the sun and a clear sky.

We started off with normal work, but that was fine. Then we had a
meeting about leaking information over the wrong computer systems.
But we had been invited to play volleyball with the PSD teams, but as
it turned out, it wasn't really for us. So we showed up and stood
around and watched the guys play dodgeball and then volleyball. After
all the enlisted had competed and figured out a winner, the winning
team played the officers, so I was on. However, some of the other
players on my team sucked pretty bad. I actually got hit in the face
with the ball from a teammate. Needless to say, we didn't win, but it
was still fun.

After that, I got a pizza with some of the mission commanders at
Ciano's. We were in our PT gear, so we couldn't go to the DFAC. We
sat in the garden, and it was very peaceful. I even saw Panda
lounging in the grass. It was a very pleasant afternoon!

I made some progress with getting my boss an upgraded badge, so that
was good. Then later we walked to Eggers for some farewells. We have
3 Marines going home shortly, and I'm happy for them. They all have
such funny stories after being out here for a while. I don't think I
want that many people at my farewell, if I even have one. Definitely
too many people. Oh well.

A pretty nice day, and hopefully the weather will continue to be nice.
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment