Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 188

Today was an ok day. We did play volleyball, but I always ended up on
the teams that lost. I also got knocked down and hit my head on the
ground. Not too much fun there. I wish my coworkers were more
athletic.

I'm also arguing with my next visit. I was sent a list of changes
today, which I think are mostly unreasonable. So I flat out told them
one place was not even an option. We'll see what we work out with the
other request. I don't understand how they can all be so
unreasonable.

Anyhow, here's a picture of me in my combat shirt. It's kind of
blurry, but it's a different sort of uniform.



I am looking forward to sleeping in a bit tomorrow. Who am I kidding?
I wake up at 0600 or earlier most every day, regardless of when I go
to bed, or even when I have the option to sleep in. I'm hoping I'll
be able to relax enough when I get home to actually sleep in. Plus it
will be home, so that will help immensely. Well, off to bed for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment