Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 50

You know what they say about the "best laid plans."  Needless to say, a very large wrench was thrown in my itinerary today.  It presents very unique challenges, and things no one else in the office has dealt with before.  So hopefully I can pass on whatever new things I learn.  Along with the annoying, there are some neat opportunities to be had here too.  So I really can't wait to share later!

But I woke up today and I gchatted with Emili.  She gave me scoring details for the first quarter of the game.  Unfortunately, the Steelers let me down this morning.  I even had it up on one of the 60" tv's in the office!  And they still let me down.

I also got an awesome care package from Dee today!  I was very excited.  I even used my new knife to slice through the tape.  Thank you very much Dee!  It is very much appreciated.  :)

Other than that, it was a pretty calm day.  Pumpkin got a couple treats today.  I even convinced the LTJG in our office, Pam, that she looked cold outside.  So Pam took a box outside, and set it up as a sort of shelter.  I don't think it's quite cat-like, but it was a really sweet gesture.  I just hope they stay warm enough through the winter.

Well, I don't know that anything else was notable today.  Time to read some of Dracula on the Kindle.  Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment