Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 58

Today was another average day. No big cancellations or anything, but it's a balancing act trying to work 3 visits all at once. Especially when the other Regional Commands are not doing what they're supposed to be doing.

I had breakfast with Kevin, then I went to work. I don't think much happened this morning, but I don't really remember. Ha! Rob asked me if I wanted to work out at 11am, and I agreed. I hadn't worked out in 2 weeks, but I still ran 2 miles in about 18 minutes, did 20 pull ups at once, and 50 dips at once. Then I did some crunches and handstands. So I don't think I'm terribly out of shape or anything. But it's good to find out I suppose. Today I weighed 77.2 kilos.

After that, I showered and got dressed again. I went to lunch by myself, since everyone had already gone. I ended up sitting with a couple medical peoples. One was an enlisted corpsman, and the other was a family practice doctor. And they were both Navy. The doctor had actually been an NFO, but after his commitment was up, went back to medical school. So similar to my situation. He thought med school was easier than normal Navy life, so that was encouraging to hear!

This evening I started to get a headache, so that's not fun. I think I may be a little dehydrated, and the working out probably exacerbated the issue. But it's another day I can mark off the calendar. Time to drink some water.

No comments:

Post a Comment