Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 61

Today sort of flew by. I got up slightly later than normal, but pretty close. Then I went and got a really short haircut at the Spa. It's probably not that attractive, but I won't have to mess with it for a while, which is nice. I also signed up for a massage next Friday morning. So that'll be nice I think. I then got a hot chocolate from The Blue, which is always good. It's 1.5 euros, so I get one once a week maybe. But then it was off to work for me.

 I made a fair number of changes today, and got things mostly figured out. Around 3-4pm I went around collecting chafing dishes, sterno, china, and flatware. Then I got to lug it all over to Eggers, which seemed like a very long walk while carrying all these things! But it got there safely. 

Then my PSD team did a pre-mission brief, which was good to see and be part of. This is truly a unique experience for ALL of those guys, and I think they're enjoying it.

 Well, tomorrow I'm getting up very early, so I'm going to head to bed now. Wish me luck tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment