Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 73

Today was a harried day of last minute details and changes.  Unfortunately, my day is not done yet!  I'll be up late tonight (for me).

I ended up skipping breakfast this morning because I was running late, but I had a wonderful hot chocolate (made in the office!) to warm me up.  I'm officially out of packets right now, but I can probably find some at a shop around the compound here.

I basically just worked on itineraries all day, with little time for much else.  I did read about American Airlines declaring bankruptcy, which was interesting.  The best tickets I've found so far for our vacation have been on American, so we'll have to see what happens.

I gave pumpkin a treat or two today, and she followed me around like a dog :)  She's pretty cute.  I hope she weathers the winter well enough.  I took a picture of a cat shelter someone had built.  I am told there are a few of them that pile in there and use it at night.  So that's pretty cute.  I'm glad people care about them.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow--that's so cool that someone built a cat shelter! Does pumpkin sleep in there?

    ReplyDelete