Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 74

Quite a long day today.  I started work at 6am, and finished at 9:30pm.  Cold and dark at both of those times!

I have a visit going on, and I'm doing my best to be on top of things.  I so far have anticipated 95% of their requests, which has them pretty happy.  It's an interesting group, and I'll talk more about it later.  But I ran them hard today, so they're probably all passed out about now.  They have an even longer day tomorrow, so that'll be interesting.  Hopefully they can handle it!

I had a really cute interaction with Pumpkin today.  She followed me from our secure area, through a turn stile, and out towards the road.  I sat down on a bench to wait for people, and she came over and was weaving in and out between my legs.  Very cute.  She also jumped up onto the bench and sat next to me for a while!  I think she knows who her buddy is :)  She spent about 20 minutes with me, which was pretty cool.  I know people get upset about leaving their buddies, and I'll be sad to leave her too.  I'll have to pass the treats on to someone else who loves her too!

I think that's it for tonight.  Very long day, and tomorrow starts early too.  Good Night!

1 comment: