Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 141

Well, I met my DVs today, a 3-Star Admiral and a 1-Star Admiral. It
all went pretty smoothly, so that was good. They came and went, and
they're in another region now. Easy stuff.

A great deal of my day revolved around the visit, but I also managed
to feed Pumpkin a dinner, play with and give treats to a black cat on
my way home tonight, and I ate a calzone at the italian pizza place
here. So all good things.

I think I'm in the 80's for number of days left, which is nice. I
think we'll have to start doing the checkout kind of paperwork soon,
which is a good feeling. I'll have to write myself a FitRep, an award
(not really deserved), and some other random stuff. So I think by the
end of February, the light at the end of the tunnel will be pretty
bright indeed.

Well, not really too much to report. Maybe I'll have good things
tomorrow. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment