Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 149

I got off on the wrong foot today.  My trip planner back in the states lied to me about the status of the paperwork.  So I really don't foresee a dedicated flight for my DV.  He's just not important enough, unfortunately.  It doesn't help that his aid sucks at his job.

Anyway, here is the album from our snowball fight! Fun in the snow!

I did manage to download ~350MB of linux updates today during the day.  Now that I know I can just change the router mac address, I'm not too worried about the download limits.  It's still just extremely slow.

Here is a picture of Panda getting a drink.


I also snapped a picture of the mold in my window frame.  I hadn't seen orange mold until I came out here....


That's about it for today.  Not too much else going on.  I'll turn in my award paperwork tomorrow.  Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment