Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 154

Today will be a media day.  I have several pictures to share.

Today was pretty uneventful.  I watched Dinner for Schmucks, followed by Easy A.  Neither was a great movie, but they each had amusing moments.  If the days weren't so long, I don't think I'd want to be such a vegetable.

I had my meeting with people today, and we ironed out a few things which was good.  They each owe me a ton of information, so hopefully that will be forthcoming soon.  We need to get a good handle on this trip, or it has the potential to spin out of control.

Everything else today was pretty normal and average.  So here are some pictures now.  The first is a Navy poster that someone found yesterday.




The next pictures were from way back on New Years when we had the bonfire.  Someone finally shared pictures!  I'm feeding the fire in its early stages.



And it eventually got going really well!



So that's really it for today.  I'll write more tomorrow.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment