Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 158

Today was definitely smoother than yesterday, so that was a relief.  Unfortunately, I got the sad news that Helo's heart condition has worsened.  Emili took him for his appointment with the cardiologist, and his heart has really enlarged again.  The vet said this is about when the symptoms of congestive heart failure would normally be seen.  But I'm counting on his indomitable spirit to carry him on.  He's still so young!

Now, just to catch people up on some pictures I've taken:







And I finally got a coin from one of my visitors:





Not too much else going on here.  I managed to find q-tips, but I had to go to US Aid to find them.  Crazy.  I guess other countries don't believe in keeping their ears clean.  Hmm.  Well, good night and I will write more tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe the cats had taken all the q-tips to keep THEIR ears clean ;)

    ReplyDelete