Friday, December 30, 2011

Day 103

Well, I'm almost done with the second real day of my visit. Today was
actually much smoother than yesterday, so that was good. We didn't
cancel anything or rearrange anything, which I count as points on my
scoreboard.

I can't really say I did much except work today. I did find the
little black cat over at the DVQs, so he got a few treats. He's a
little skitish, and doesn't want to be petted quite yet. So we'll
see. He's very vocal though, which is funny to me. Oh well.

I read a few comics from The Oatmeal book that Emili got me, and I
think everyone will enjoy the comic "How to Ride a Pony." I can't get
to the web site from work here, but if you google "The Oatmeal How to
Ride a Pony", the comic pops up.

Well, I think I'm going to rest for a while now. Talk more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment