Monday, December 26, 2011

Day 99

Today was pretty boring, all things considered.  I really didn't feel like getting out of bed this morning, but eventually did.  I had a hot chocolate at work, which was nice.  Then a pretty slow flow of phone calls took place about my visit.  At one of the RC's, both the Chief and the Deputy decided to go on vacation at the same time, and they left an O-3 in charge.  Now, some O-3's would do fine, but not this one.  She is floundering, and not winning any points with me.

And on the opposite end of the spectrum, the Brits are a delight to work with.  Well, maybe that's taking it a bit far, but they're a delight to listen to on the phone.  They have such funny words, and they're very polite.  I close my eyes and imagine one of them saying, "My hovercraft is full of eels."

I ordered a game today, so that'll arrive in a couple weeks.  It's called Skyrim, and is the successor to Oblivion.  I haven't really played a game of this type, but I thought I'd give it a try.  It's supposed to be pretty open ended, so I can pursue at my leisure.  Plus, there are dragons, which just sounds cool.

I became good friends with XKCD's random button today.  I came across this comic on war, and I thought it was funny.  Not that it is applicable or anything, but I find it humorous.

No comments:

Post a Comment