Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 75

So today wasn't too bad.  I had a brief panic when the plane sat on the runway for half an hour, but they eventually took off.  So that was good.  Off to another RC!

When I checked my email this morning, I had a vacation reservation and plane tickets!  So I think my vacation with Emili will be fantastic!  We're both really looking forward to it, and it will be a heavenly break from this.

I did come across this picture today, which is AWESOME!


Tattoo



My evening finished very nicely.  I went outside, and I was calling for Pumpkin, but another big cat came over and was very vocal.  I was petting him when a Steeler fan walked by and asked what Panda was doing over here.  So I guess he's well known too.  He is black with big white patches.  I gave him a couple treats, and I was sort of squatting down.  He crawled up onto me, laid down across my legs and arm and started purring!!  He was so adorable.  He even looked up at me and meowed a few times, and I could see that he has very nice teeth.  He would also rival Helo in terms of size, so this is a BIG cat.  But he seemed quite healthy, and I imagine he's a favorite around here.

I think that's it for tonight.  Tomorrow we have the volleyball court reserved, so maybe we'll get to play.  I think it'll depend on who comes out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you and Emili are going to have some time together soon!

    ReplyDelete