Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 115

Another day down.  That's about all I can say for it.  I just worked on 3 trips today, and started ironing out the details and whatnot.  It's really the whatnot that gets you.  It sneaks up on you and rears its ugly head at the last minute.  So nailing them down is important.

The first visit to occur is starting to drive me nuts because I'm making plans and getting meetings arranged, and as it turns out, another guy with the party is trying to do the same thing at the same time!  And he's not sharing information!  So the itinerary has shifted around a good bit today, and finally I told them I wasn't doing any more work on their itinerary until they stop messing with stuff.  So we'll see what happens.

Not too much otherwise.  It's pretty quiet in the office, because a few people have left, and another couple are on their vacation still.  So I would imagine it'll start getting noisy again in a few days.

Well, I think I'm going to call home now.  Signing off in Kabul.

No comments:

Post a Comment