Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 123

Groundhog Day.  Another day down, with not much to say.  I just sort of worked itineraries, sent emails, surfed the web, and napped in my chair.

I did spy Pumpkin taking a nap on top of a trash can.  It's a dark green color, so it was probably nice and warm, compared to all the sheets of ice on concrete!  She also got a nice meal tonight, which she was happy for.  I think she's pretty well taken care of, and she should do fine through the winter here.

Grandma sent me another letter today, so that was nice to read.  Sounds like she's keeping busy!  I hope I am still moving and dancing when I'm at her age.

Not a whole lot else to report.  I'm starting to look at the FAFSA site, and looking to gather the information for that application.  I'll have to fill out a separate financial aid packet from Tufts as well, but we haven't been mailed that yet.  Also somewhere in there I'll need to sign up for Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits, and try to get that ball rolling.  So I have things to occupy my time, but it's not necessarily the time yet.

Have a good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment