Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 118

Another snowy day!  And this time there was more of it!  I think we've gotten about 4-6 inches so far, and it's still snowing, though it has lightened up a bit.  We even had a bit of a snowball fight before dinner.  So that's been entertaining today.

I didn't do much work today, which was fine.  I'm still ok on all my trips.  I submitted some flight requests, but it's so far out there, my request is #001 for that day.  So that's kind of funny.

I did get in an argument with the guy that sits next to me, and he just got back from R&R.  Someone called me and asked about getting Afghan Visas, so they could fly home on a commercial flight.  I didn't know anything about that, so I gave her a number to the Embassy.  Then as soon as I got off the phone with her, he asks "Did you read that attachment I sent out a month ago about Visas?"  Obviously not (he sends lots of crap).  I was pretty upset with him, because I polled the room and asked if anyone could help, and he sat there quietly.  Not very cool.

So that's how I left work.  Anyhow, here's a picture from earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment