Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 117

Again, today was just more of the same.  Still getting pretty irked at being micromanaged by my next trip's planners, but ehh.  The good news is that I think we'll be supported for the flight aspect, which is pretty critical.

What else.  Thurmond made it back today from his R&R vacation.  So now I have to listen to him again.  He's not a bad guy, but he always has his mouth full of something while talking, and every time he dials someone, he ends up coughing at them, sneezing at them, making horrid noises, etc.

But I think I'm officially at the 50% mark now.  I don't know how close to my official end date I'll go, but I'm sure it will be ballpark.  So halfway is good, but that still means a number of months ahead.  But hopefully they'll pass uneventfully.

Well, not too much to report.  I have another full day at work tomorrow.  Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment