Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 116

Today was neither good nor bad, it just was.  Nothing much to report.

Pumpkin got a few treats this morning, and I later saw her eating a pork chop that someone had either given to her, or put in the trash.  But she looked pleased with herself.

I worked on itineraries more, but I get less and less excited about the upcoming visits.  My next trip is being micro-managed, and I don't work well with that style of collaboration.  So it's turning me off a bit.

But I can share a little about my last visit now.  I had GEN(R) Keane out here for 10 days.  It was quite a long trip, as you could probably tell.  And as it turns out, he's listed as a terrorist on Interpol.  So that made it interesting for him to fly home.  But he wasn't arrested, and things seemed to work out fine for him.  Hopefully the trip met all expectations, because I know a lot of people put lots of work into it.  But he wasn't really as bad as the reputation that preceded him indicated.  So that was good news.

Other than that, I guess I'm looking to spending the morning in the room.  Relaxation time, which is always welcome.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment