Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 129

Man, today started early.  I had to meet people outside at 6am.  After that, I was waiting for plane departure and arrival calls, so I didn't really have much down time today.  But I am sufficiently tired at the moment.

I did get a little work done on visit #3 in the queue.  So at least I have something to show for today.  Tomorrow I'll actually meet my party.

I got a package from Molly today!  Everyone loves bubblewrap, right?  Popping the little bubbles?  Right.  So Molly sent me a bubble calendar.  I get to pop one big bubble for each day on the calendar!  It's a pretty cool idea, so once we move upstairs, I'll hang it on the wall.  I look forward to popping days away.  In the box, there was this strange creature too:



I have no idea what he is, but it was quite a surprise!

Other than that, I dozed off in my chair quite a few times today.  I still managed to avoid caffeine, because I'm not going to crash my chair and die if I fall asleep.  Which is good news.  In fact, I can put my feet up and it's pretty comfortable!

So tomorrow may also be pretty busy for me, but we shall see.  I'm definitely going to get some more sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment