Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 105

Today turned out to be ok.  I ended up being called back into work at 10:30 last night, which irked me.  And, as it turns out, it was an error on someone else's part.  Also not cool.

But today I got up, talked to Emili, and then I watched Get Him to the Greek, and then some Star Trek: Voyager.  The movie was ok, it certainly had some funny parts.  It definitely wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea, but I smiled.

Work was mostly uneventful.  Things are coming along with my 3rd visit in line, but not the 2nd so much.  Which is probably problematic, as it is much sooner than the 3rd.  But I can only do so much.

I did play some flash game online today, so that was exciting.  I flew a paper airplane 98 feet!  So I really felt I accomplished something today.  I did actually print out a chapter from a book on animal ethics, and I will read that soon.  It was actually written by the Chair of Emili's committee.  So that's pretty neat.

On the way home I got to treat and pet Pumpkin, and then closer to my building the male black cat.  He actually even followed me up the stairs and was crying at the door.  It was pretty sad.  I'm sure they have warm places to sleep at night, but sometimes I'm just not sure.

I seem to be suffering, along with Ella and Brian, from a cold.  So hopefully it will pass quickly.  As if the cold and dust wasn't enough, now I have a running nose and I'm sneezing all the time.  But I'm sure it will be better soon.  Happy New Years to everyone!  Only a few more months until the world is destroyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment