Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 128

Today was mostly just another day. I have an itinerary pretty much
all solidified, which is good because the visitors arrive tomorrow!

I worked on filling in blanks on Tufts' financial aid package from
last year. I am guessing the questions will be pretty similar this
year, so I can calculate them now. I am attempting to call the
financial aid office to see if they really need to see 5 years worth
of tax returns to determine that I'm not supported by my parents.

We also had a good dinner. I ate with Rob, Pam, and D, and we just
had good conversation. It's been a while, so that was cool.
Sometimes we're together so much, we just end up eating in silence.
But after dinner, D put in the movie Antwon Fischer, and it looked
like a pretty good movie. I'm making a mental note to actually watch
it without distractions some day.

Not too much else to report. I am just crossing days off the
calendar. Hopefully I don't get stuck on Groundhog Day like Bill
Murray did. That might be awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment