Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 112

Today I finally sent my General off to Kuwait.  Hopefully he isn't arrested there.  More to follow once he's all the way home.

It was a pretty calm day, and it was somewhat productive.  I was in the office at about 7am, so I caught most of the Saints-Lions game.  It was a good game for the first half, but then things fell apart for the Lions.  

I worked on a visit a little bit, but lost interest.  I hope to hit it a little harder tomorrow.  I think I am just tired after the 10 day visit.  Oh!  One interesting tidbit of information I got yesterday was that my job is going to be filled by a civilian next.  I'm not sure who makes those decisions, but that's what's happening.  And there are already three applicants!  Crazy people, I say.  Since there are already applicants, it doesn't sound like I'll have to be extended in order to train them.  Heck, why not send them out now?

Anyway, not too much else going on.  Hopefully I'll head into work tomorrow and hear that the Steelers beat Denver, despite injuries and people sitting out the game.  Go Steelers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment