Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 130

Wow, today was complicated. I think that sums it up pretty well.

So I am the only one that I know of that has handled two visits on our
compound at the same time. Too bad they don't give out rewards for
that! But yes, it was complicated, but I managed somehow. I can't
talk about who the visitors are right now, but eventually. At least
these visits are much shorter than the last couple!

I have been pulling my hair out (I know there isn't much left) over an
upcoming visit. After talking to someone on the East Coast with the
party, I think we're almost where we want it. So I'm hoping tomorrow
we'll get to nail it down better. Though somehow I don't think I can
accommodate the request for shopping time. These people are
ludicrous.

I received two packages today!! One was from Laura Durkin, Lauren
Flemming's Aunt (and my adopted Aunt too). Thank you so much for the
kind words in the card, and the goodies inside the box! I hope to
find out soon whether Pumpkin likes catnip bubbles.

I also got a wonderful package from Emili, which included more stuff
for Pumpkin than me! But that's ok, Pumpkin can have the cat food,
but I'm keeping the Cadbury eggs! Ahhh, the best part of Easter
season :)

Well, I'm hoping tomorrow is a smooth day. This is the first visit
where I'd have the opportunity to get a coin, so we'll see. Somehow I
feel I'll be forgotten, but who knows. But for now, Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment